Orca International Conference on Mechanical, Materials and Industrial Engineering (OIC-MMIE) 2022
Sheraton Bandung Hotel and Towers, Bandung, Indonesia
June 22, 2022.
Theme: Enhancement Research on Mechanical, Materials and Industrial Engineering in the Era of Industry 4.0
Mode of presentation: Face-to-face and Virtual Conference
This event is organized by PT. Orca Industri Akademi as main host in collaboration with several universities from Indonesia and overseas. The event will be held with presentations delivered by researchers from the international communities, including presentations from keynote speakers and scientific parallel session presentations. The conference will adopt a hybrid conference, with online and offline presentation will be delivered.
Furthermore, this event will be providing opportunity for the delegates to meet, interact and exchange new ideas in the various areas of Mechanical, Materials and Industrial Engineering. Moreover, OIC-MMIE 2022 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of mechanical engineering, materials engineering and industrial engineering to share their research experiences, research findings and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event.
All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceeding indexing by Scopus and Web of Science. Selected papers will be considered to be published in High Impact Journal.
OIC-MMIE 2022 invites you to submit your papers on topic indicated below in section “SCOPE AND TOPICS”. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the conference based on quality, relevance and originality. The whole submission process is done fully online using EASYCHAIR. Kindly create an account on EASYCHAIR.ORG (if you don’t have any), log in with that account, and then you may submit your full paper by clicking the link provided (Submit Paper BUTTON).
PREPARING YOUR MANUSCRIPT
AIP Conference Proceedings uses author-prepared PDFs for all published content and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all manuscripts are submitted in their final form and that all fonts are embedded. AIP author template packages contain comprehensive advice and guidelines for authors—including a Do’s and Don’ts checklist—all papers must be prepared abiding by these guidelines. Well-prepared manuscripts enable rapid publication. When preparing your manuscript for AIP Conference Proceedings, please abide by the following requests:
- Download your template package for Word or LaTex.
- Do not add page numbers or headers/footers.
- Do not alter the margins of our templates.
- Paper size is 8.5 x 11.
- The paper must include the author name and full affiliation address including country.
- Use clear, legible graphics and diagrams contained within the margins.
- Do not use copyrighted material without permission and proper crediting.
- All pages are to be in portrait.
- References are prepared using our sample reference guidelines (available in the template package). References can only be linked if they are complete.
- Embed all fonts into your manuscript PDF.
The following downloadable packages contain the AIP Conference Proceedings templates, and other additional documents you may need. The packages also contain detailed advice on preparing your manuscript, including a wide range of examples showing how to prepare and style references.
The following templates are AIP Publishing standard, and you must use them for all AIP Conference Proceedings volumes.
For LaTeX users AIP Publishing has made a formatted template available in Overleaf. For best results and full support, we recommend that you use the AIP Conference Proceedings template in Overleaf. Authors may download either the PDF template or a .zip file containing the template
The full package of the template can be download here
Prof. Ir. Dr.-Ing. Ts Yupiter HP Manurung CEng (IMechE), Director of Smart Manufacturing Research Institute (SMRI), Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
Yupiter HP Manurung is a full Professor at School of Mechanical Engineering, UiTM Shah Alam and currently holding various posts as Director of Smart Manufacturing Research Institute (SMRI), Head of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Excellence Centre (AMTEx) and Leader of Research Interest Group – Advanced Manufacturing Technology (RIG:AMT). He is also a Professional Engineer (Ir BEM), a Professional Technologist (Ts MBOT), a Chartered Engineer (CEng IMechE) and member of Association of German Engineer (VDI) who received his A-Level, BSc, MSc and PhD in Manufacturing Technology from German universities. Additionally, he is a certified International/European/German Welding Engineer (IWE/EWE/SFI) and Laser Technologist as well as Laser Safety Officer from German Research Institutes. He has been supervising more than 150 BSc and 25 postgraduates (MSc & PhD), some of them are from German Universities (BSc & MSc). With his postgraduate students and international research partners from Germany, Austria, China, Ukraine, Philippines and Tunisian, he has been publishing high-impact scientific publications in various international journals and conferences on Advanced Welding Technology, Virtual Manufacturing, Metal Additive Manufacturing and Weld Fatigue Integrity with financial support from national and international research grant such as E-Science, FRGS, DAAD, Erasmus+, ASEA-UNINET, GIP and various industries. He is an examiner of more than 15 postgraduate theses from all over the world, a reviewer of various international scientific journals and an evaluator of national and international research grants. Since 2016, he is an international research fellow at Professorship of Virtual Production Engineering at Technical University Chemnitz in Germany.
Prof. Dr. Mohd Amri Lajis, Principle Researcher and Founder Sustainable Manufacturing and Recycling Technology, Advanced Manufacturing and Materials Center (SMART-AMMC), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
Dr. Mohd Amri Lajis is a Professor in the Department of Manufacturing Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia. He has received his B.Sc. and M.Eng. from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (PLSP, UTM) and PhD from the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM) with partly attachment at University of Kentucky (UKY), Lexington, USA. He has been Head of Department of Manufacturing and Industrial, Head of Department of Strategic Planning Management, Deputy Dean and Director of Research Management Center (RMC), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) for more than 15 years. Dr. Amri has professional and research interests in sustainable machining of manufacturing processes including conventional and advanced machining process. His current research topics includes waste recovery and recycling technology whereby he has developed several new techniques in recycling waste aluminium chips employing Hot press forging, Hot extrusion, Cold pressed and Powder metallurgy. Apart of that, the newest latest of his research is in the field of Sustainable product development integrated with Design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA). He has supervised more than 20 Ph.D and M. Sc. students. He has written and co-authored over 100 scientific papers in Scopus database and four text books. Dr. Amri has industrial working experiences which include several years engineering assignments with Revertex (M) Corporation UK Plc. and National Panasonic (M) Corporation. He also has several consulting experiences with national organizations including private sectors. Dr. Amri is a Senior member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineer (SME) USA, a member of Design of Experiment Society (DOES) USA, a Council member of Environmental Management and Research Association of Malaysia (ENSEARCH), a member of International Solid Waste Association (ISWA) Austria, The Malaysia Association of Research Manager & Administrator (MyRMA), a Lifetime full member of International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS), Japan, and a member of Product Development and Management Association (PDMA), USA.
Prof. Dr. T V V L N Rao, Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology, The Assam Kaziranga University, India
T V V L N Rao received PhD in Tribology of Fluid Film Bearings from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi in 2000, and MTech in Mechanical Manufacturing Technology from the National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Calicut in 1994. Rao’s current research interests are in Tribology, Lubrication, Bearings, Machining, and Manufacturing. He has authored (and co-authored) over 140 publications till date. He has secured (as PI and Co-PI) several research grants from the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia and a research grant from The Sumitomo Foundation, Japan. Rao is a member of Associate Editors of Journal of Engineering Tribology, and member of Editorial Board of Tribology & Lubrication Technology (TLT), Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering: Tribology, Frontiers in Chemistry: Nanoscience and Materials Research Communications, Pusat Publikasi Ilmiah ITS. He is a member of Guest Associate Editors in Journal of Engineering Tribology, Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, Tribology – Materials, Surfaces & Interfaces, Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. Rao is an executive member (2015-2023) of Malaysian Tribology Society. He is a member of Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Malaysian Tribology Society and Tribology Society of India. He is also a reviewer of reputed journals associated with tribology and manufacturing. Rao is currently Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at The Assam Kaziranga University. Prior to joining Kaziranga University, he served as Professor and Head (Jul–Dec 2021) and Professor (Jan–Jul 2021) at MITS Madanapalle, Research Associate Professor at SRMIST (2017-2020), Visiting Faculty at LNMIIT (2016-2017), Associate Professor at Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (2010-2016), and Assistant Professor in BITS Pilani at Pilani (2000-2004, 2007-2010) and Dubai (2004-2007) campuses.
Turnad Lenggo Ginta, PhD, Executive Director, Orca Institute for Sustainable Development
Turnad Lenggo Ginta, ST, MT. Ph.D. obtained his bachelor degree (ST) and master degree (MT) from ITB, Bandung, Indonesia. All are in Mechanical Engineering. Then, he obtained his PhD in Engineering from International Islamic University Malaysia in 2010. He has been a lecturer, researcher and educator for more than 25 years, where 15 years he spent in Malaysia. He was an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia (2012-2020) and Senior Lecturer at SEGi University, Malaysia (2008-2011). His expertise varies from welding technology, corrosion and its prevention, high precision machining, and manufacturing for sustainability. He is the founder of PT. Orca Industri Akademi, and the Executive Director of Orca Institute for Sustainable Development.
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agus Geter Edy Sutjipto, Faculty of Industrial Sciences and Technology, Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Amri Lajis, Advanced Manufacturing and Materials Center (SMART-AMMC), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Prof. Dr. Yupiter Manurung, Smart Manufacturing Research Institute (SMRI) at Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia (UiTM)
- Jundika Candra Kurnia, PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
- Dr. Mohd Danish, Mechanical and Materials Engineering Department, University of Jeddah
- Dr. Khairul Habib, Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
- A. Sofwan Faturohman Alqap, S.T., M.Tech., Ph.D., Universitas Bengkulu
- Dr. Mazli Mustapha, Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Joga Dharma Setiawan, Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro
- Dr. Muhammad Yasir, Mechanical Engineering, University of Wah, Pakistan
- Dr. Ir. Agus Triono, ST, MT, Mechanical Engineering, University of Jember
- Dr. Ir. Muki S. Permana, Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Pasundan, Bandung
- Dr. Hasan Fawwad Junejo, Department of mechanical engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Higher Colleges of Technology UAE
- Josef Hernawan Nudu, ST., MT, Program Studi Teknik Industri, Departemen Teknik Industri, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta
- PYM. Wibowo Ndaruhadi, ST, MT, PhD, Mechanical Engineering Department, Universitas Jenderal Achmad Yani
- Dr. Ts. Azlan Ahmad, Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP)
- Dr. Setyamartana Parman, Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Eng. Bambang Ari-Wahjoedi, MSc.Tech., Materials Engineering, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan
- Dr. Irza Sukmana, Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
- Riza Muhida, ST, M. Eng., Ph.D, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Bandar Lampung
- Catur Setyawan Kusumohadi, PhD, Fire Safety Engineering Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Jakarta State University.
- Dr. Petrus Tri Bhaskoro, Departement of Facilities of Future, PETRONAS Research Sdn. Bhd.
- Firmansyah, PhD, Executive, Engineering Prototyping Center, Advance Research Common Center Group Research & Technology (GR&T), PETRONAS
- Rekbi Fares Mohammed Laid, PhD, Senior Researcher, Research Center In Industrial Technologies CRTI , Charaga, Algeria
- Prof., Dr. Eriki Ananda Kumar, Principal/Director R&D Department of Mechanical Engineering Priyadarshni Institute of Technology, Tirupati/Andhra Pradesh-India
- Prof. S Abdulkareem. Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Dr.Eng. Stenly Tangkuman, ST, MT, Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Sam Ratulangi University, Indonesia
- Dr Adamu Umar Alkali, Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Technology (SOT), Kano State Polytechnic, PMB 3401, BUK Road, Kano State – Nigeria
- Dr. Saeed Rubaiee, Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Munish Kumar Gupta, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Opole University of Technology, Poland
- Dr. Murat Sarikaya, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sinop University, Turkey
- Dr. Farooq Ahmed, Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Dhofar University, Sultanate of Oman
|Abstract/Full Paper Dateline||June 16, 2022|
|Payment Dateline||June 16, 2022|
|Conference Day||June 22, 2022|
|Full Paper Revision Submission Dateline||July 5, 2022|
SCOPE AND TOPICS
The topics of the event will be covering all the aspects, but not limited to:
Electrical Energy, New and Renewable Energy, Energy Engineering and Management, Fuels and Combustion, Turbomachinery, HVAC, Aerospace, Biomechanics, Bioengineering, Energy, Industrial Applied Mechanics, Mechatronics, Micro and Nano Mechanics, Robotics and Control, Solid Mechanics, Structural, Thermal, Instrumentation and Control, Automation and Mechatronics, System Dynamics and Simulation, Aerodynamics, Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer, Acoustics and Noise Control, Applied Mechanics, Automotive Engineering, Machinery and Machine Design, Computational Mechanics, Mechanical Design, Dynamics and Vibration, Manufacturing and Production Processes, CAD/CAM, Manufacturing System and Simulation, Manufacturing Robots, Product Design, Additive Manufacturing.
Metallic Alloys, Tool Materials, Superplastic Materials, Ceramics and Glasses, Composites, Amorphous Materials, Nanomaterials, Biomaterials, Multifunctional Materials, Smart Materials, Engineering Polymers, Functional materials, Nuclear fuel materials, Biomaterals, sensors and surfaces, Photovoltaic Materials, Magnetic Materials, Multi-Functional Magnetic Materials, Superconducting Materials, Structured Materials, Hard/Soft Magnetic Materials, Crosscutting materials, Ductility, Crack Resistance, Fatigue, Creep-resistance, Fracture Mechanics, Mechanical Properties, Electrical Properties, and Magnetic Properties, Corrosion, Erosion, Wear Resistance, Non-Destructive Testing, Reliability Assessment, Toxicity, Working Properties of Materials and Products, Large Scale Applications, Electronics Applications, etc.
Production planning, Process modeling, Distribution system design, Facility location planning, Lean production system, Green manufacturing system, Methods analysis and work methods improvement, Assessment of the work environment, Anthropometric measurements, Workplace design, Design of products and information aids, Ergonomics for non-traditional workforce: e.g. service, support, construction, field maintenance, Health care issues: e.g. aging workforce, obesity in employees and clients, safe patient handling, Applied Ergonomics, Process optimization, Logistics and supply chain management, Information Systems, Scheduling systems, Stochastic modeling and analysis of manufacturing systems, Facility design and location, Network design, Quality assurance, Maintenance and reliability engineering, Design of experiments, Process optimization, ISO certification, etc.
|Presenter (online and face-to-face)||IDR 2,500,000||USD 200|
Please do Bank Transfer for the registration fee to this following account:
Bank Name: Bank Mandiri
SWIFT Code/BIC: BMRIIDJA
Account Number: 102-000-791-108-1
Accunt Name: PT. Orca Industri Akademi
Phone: +62 895 6051 98904
Conference’s chair: Turnad Lenggo Ginta, PhD
Conference’s co-chair: Ahmad Farabi, M.Ec, PhD
Sheraton Bandung Hotel and Towers, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No.390, Dago, Bandung, Indonesia.